Topbestappliances.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Delicious crispy-fried foods made with less oil or no oil at all can be tempting offers, and this is actually one of the things that air fryer claims to do. As compared to the deep fat fryer, the air fryer guarantees a healthier way of frying a variety of foods. Air fryers use hot hair and a minimal amount of cooking oil to cook. This can also help in cooking delicious chips without putting much effort into cooking provided you get the best one.
Essential Things to Look for When Shopping for Air Fryer
When shopping for an air fryer, it is not really right to settle for the first product or brand that come across your way. There are things you need to consider and keep in mind to make sure that you get a hold of the best air fryer that suits your needs and fall within your budget.
The essential things to look for when shopping for air fryer are as follows:
Your choice will depend on the size of the air fryer that you need. It also depends on how many individuals you are cooking for and your available space. Majority of air fryers can cook four options all in one go. But in case you plan to cook more, you do not have to worry since there are models of air fryers that can accommodate your needs and feed your big family.
Shoppers of air fryers need to be aware that sizes of air fryer vary as well as the shapes and some units can take up lots of worktop space. Make sure to know the exact size of air fryer that will fit into your kitchen before buying.
When looking and shopping for air fryer, choose a model with outstanding features. These features include the following:
- Stirring Paddle: There are some air fryers that features paddle which moves food automatically around as the unit cooks. This can save you from having to stir, and you can also have the confidence that your foods will be cooked evenly.
- Digital Timers: There are some models of air fryers with manual timers, but when shopping for air fryer, it pays to invest in air fryers with digital timers. Digital timers on air fryers make it easier for users to glance and then determine how much more time is left.
- Temperature Control: You can typically choose anything from 80 degree Celsius to 200 degrees. Air fryers with temperature control feature can be handy especially if you want to take control of your cooking.
Aside from these features, there are more great features to watch out for when shopping for air fryers such as smart controls, grill mode, dishwasher-safe parts and more.
Users of the Air Fryer
Who will use the air fryer is also another vital factor to look for when shopping for air fryer. Air fryers can be utilized by anybody who wants the texture and taste of fried foods with added convenience than the traditional fried foods. Individuals who will benefit the most from owning air fryers are
- Individuals who dislike cleaning after cooking
- Individuals who want to eat healthily
- Individuals who wanted to cook quickly
- Individuals who love fried foods
Knowing the right amount of foods and types of foods that you wanted to cook are also important factors when buying air fryer. Typical air fryers can cook between 1.8 and 2.5 pounds per food. This is enough for everyday cooking of drumsticks or fries. However, if the primary focus is using the air fryer to cook a whole turkey or chicken, larger capacity will be required.
These are the factors to look for when shopping for air fryer. Make sure to pay close attention to these if you want to end up with the best air fryer.